The Newgrounds Idiots The Newgrounds Idiots

You gotta learn to take reviews.

Now I know that some people say a flash 'sucks' for an arbitrary reason like it isnt interactive. But really. I have owned flash for 2 months and can create something better looking, sounding, and with less suckiness cliché than that. for one, speech bubbles with play buttons are just about the n00biest as its possible to get. Looked like most of the animation was just the same bit of video 'guy walks out of door, over to the left' about 5 times. Also, why the bit of classical music abruptly looping as the good bit kicks in?
Sprites are called shit because they require little effort more than tweening - you dont have to draw anything. I can only forgive it if its for use in a game that's meant to look retro or the sprites were custom drawn for the sake of everything looking pixellated.
That was not artistic, it was badly put together, badlty animated and overall had a terrible point to put across. I've looked at your other flash - you just need to put more time into it. REAL ANIMATION IS TIME CONSUMING TO THE MAX.
I'm not knocking you, just trying to point you in the right direction.

Oh Wade! Oh Wade!

GOOD LORD

That was a funny thread. :D

Infantry: WoTG: Scene 15 Infantry: WoTG: Scene 15

Pretty damn bad.

The Mortal Kombat music is now associated with crap in my mind, because so many blam'd flashes use it. Overused= no. Hint, download some custom fonts - its all about the subtle things. If you have flash 8, the filter effects are your friend. Just... keep trying.

Pixel Blaster Pixel Blaster

Great Game

good concept, like an asteroids clone but better in every way. I think you forgot to embed font for the numbers that say what wave you're on. Fix that and I'd give graphics a 10. Good going!

Vanguard Vanguard

Nice one

Hope you dont mind if I use this for the background music on a website - Its not real, its for a school project. Nice and rhythmic, good chillout musak!